Friday, July 5, 2013

4th of July 2013 Lunch

Lunch today was really delicious. There was ribs, deviled eggs, traditional potato salad and macaroni salad and Bushes Maple flavored Baked Beans. I am one of those that like deli style macaroni salad, nice and creamy, found a recipe which I would like to  share.
Deli Style Macaroni Salad you can also find it  here.

The ribs I feel are also a plus found this recipe many years ago from a web search, not sure if it is still out there or where it is to give credit. If you come across it let me know the web address so this I can give credit to that site.  BBQ Ribs and Sauce sorry I do not have a pic of them should have snapped a shot will have to do this the next time I make them. Although setting up a pleasing setting for the pic is not at all my specialty.

I am afraid the potato salad I have no recipe for, russet potatoes, hard boiled eggs (chopped), sweet relish, mayo, mustard, Tabasco sauce, chopped celery, chopped red onion and pepper. I do not use salt and haven't for the last 30 + years so feel free to add it.


No comments:

Post a Comment